Other plans for the web site include
1. Expanding the "cities" section to include every
location served by the NC&StL. Both write-ups and photos.
2. "People" - listing former employees with titles,
anecdotes, stories and photos
3. Model Railroading specific to the NC&StL; featuring
models offered by manufacturers as well as photos of completed
models and structures.
4. A "Want Ads" section for people to post items
for sale, prototype or model.
5. A "Question & Answer" area.
6. A place for you to upload photos and comments.
These are a few of the many directions the web site can take.
It is only limited by the submission of materials from others...and
by the available time of the people doing the work.
We hope you will continue to visit the web site, and contribute
information and/or photos where you can. We would also invite
you to become a member of the NC&StL Preservation Society
to support the efforts being made to preserve this great railroad.